I am working in the field of Stochastic analysis, Functional inequalities and Optimal transport.
My main theme of research is the use of Dirichlet forms, Markov semigroup and optimal transport techniques to study functional inequalities and limit theorems for probabilistic infinite dimensional models.
Namely, in my work I often use techniques from:
- Stochastic analysis and Malliavin calculus.
- Functional inequalities for Markov semigroups à la Bakry-Emery.
- Random point processes and stochastic geometry.
- Transport inequalities, concentration of measure, log-Sobolev type inequalities.
- Non-smooth geometry and synthetic Ricci curvature bounds (for instance,on discrete spaces or sub-Riemannian manifolds).
- Malliavin-Stein approach and limit theorems.
More broadly, I am also interested with many aspects of modern probability such as rough paths, regularity structures, SPDEs, random geometry, interacting particle systems, free probability, and their interplays with my field of expertise.