I am a postdoc at the Centre Henri Lebesgue in Rennes.
From January 2019 to Septmber 2022, I was a wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (post-doc) in Karl-Theodor Sturm group.
In November 2015, I started to prepare a PhD in mathematics under the supervision of Nathael Gozlan and Giovanni Peccati. I defended my thesis on December 3, 2018. Before that, I was a research intern with Djalil Chafaï in the framework of my master’s thesis.
I am a postdoc at the Centre Henri Lebesgue in Rennes. From January 2019 to Septmber 2022, I was a wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (post-doc) in Karl-Theodor Sturm group.
I am working in the field of Stochastic analysis, Functional inequalities and Optimal transport. My main theme of research is the use of Dirichlet forms, Markov semigroup and optimal transport techniques to study functional inequalities and limit theorems for probabilistic infinite dimensional models. Namely, in my work I often use techniques from:
- Stochastic analysis and Malliavin calculus.
- Functional inequalities for Markov semigroups à la Bakry-Emery.
- Random point processes and stochastic geometry.
- Transport inequalities, concentration of measure, log-Sobolev type inequalities.
- Non-smooth geometry and synthetic Ricci curvature bounds (for instance,on discrete spaces or sub-Riemannian manifolds).
- Malliavin-Stein approach and limit theorems.
More broadly, I am also interested with many aspects of modern probability such as rough paths, regularity structures, SPDEs, random geometry, interacting particle systems, free probability, and their interplays with my field of expertise.
2018 Hannan Graduate Student Travel Award (award announcement).
- Since , I co-organised with Patrik Ferrari and Francesco De Vecchi, the Oberseminar Stochastics in Bonn.
- From to , together with my friend François Petit, I co-organised the PhD Seminar of the mathematics department of the University of Luxembourg.
- In , I animated a working group on functional inequalities and the KLS and Variance conjecture inside the Probability group.
- From to , I organised an internal seminar in probability where people of the research group explain their current work.